10.11.2009

The Showering of Me a Complete Success

Yesterday's gathering in my honor was, if I may say so myself, a smashing success. Many excellent people (whom I hope to someday have the honor of meeting in person) gathered at the beautiful home of Karen and Ralph Gidwitz for an afternoon of food, drinks, gifts, and sunshine.
Very special thanks go not only to Karen & Ralph for housing all of these delinquents, but to my parents' dear friends Ryan & Josh Gutierrez (and their devastatingly handsome son Owen-- watch yourself Owen, because I'll be chasing you around soon enough) for their generosity and hard work in hosting this fantastically good time. My Aunty Vanissa worked her magic from across the country in NYC, and we all missed her presence yesterday, but a big thank you goes to her as well for her excellent work.
Below are just a few photos from the event itself. My folks, with the assistance of my Grandma Eda, put together a few take-home cookie treats, which you see at the top. The rest are just a small sampling of some of the partygoers. Many more photos exist, and will undoubtedly surface shortly, but these are all you greedy little monkeys get for the time being.
Thanks to everybody for making the shower awesome!

Flight/birthing class numero dos takes place this afternoon. Can't forget my aviator sunglasses.





No comments:

Post a Comment